Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Where are you?

And I'm so sorry.

I miss Christen. Not just while he's at work. But while he's here. I can't help but think that we're drifting apart. It's a scary feeling. I don't want to lose grip of the one good thing I have. Not when it took me so long to get it where I wanted it to be. I'd been fighting for him for years and things seem to be going good for us.
I think maybe I'm just being a sook. Being on my period does that to me. He's just always working and I don't hate him for that. I know he's working for me so he can buy me nice things and take me to nice places and buy me Pokemon cards to feed my addiction. Even if I only spent half an hour doing something with him, it'd be better than him coming home; playing some form of game and then sleeping. I miss when we just stayed up for hours talking about anything and everything.
Give that back to me, my love.

It seems to me that maybe I won't be getting thatjob at McDonalds. My g-parents are on holiday (nice of them to let me know) and I need my Birth Certificate and Medicare Card to prove I can actually work in Australia legally. ;sigh.; Why do things have to be so complicated? I'll still go to the interview and just ask them to excuse my illegal immigrant status for the time being.

I'm getting fat. Not really. But I'm getting a bit of a belly. I still find myself ridiculously sexy and enjoy staring at myself in the mirror while wearing sexy lingerei. But, still. It's not a good feeling, knowing that I'm slowly becoming unattractive. I need to do martial arts again. Not sure which, though. I'm thinking maybe I should take Aikido up again. But I feel like I'm betraying my old Sensei if I do. Since where I will be doing it is our rival Dojo. >__<; I wouldn't mind doing Muay Thai or Capoeira. Mm. Decisions, decisions.

Goodbye, simplicity. Hello, complexity.

2 comments:

  1. Try wushu or kyokushinkai.

    I love reading your blog. I'm sucker for dilemma dramas. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha; I'm glad you enjoy reading my blogs. ;D

    ReplyDelete

Tell me a secret?