Sunday, July 26, 2009

Family.

I spoke to my siblings yesterday. Since the phone wasn't working for months; I didn't have many ways of contacting them; nor they me. I usually get an e-mail from them every week. I guess the stuff I'm about to blog about wasn't important enough for them to tell me.

First of all. My two aunties; Bianca and Sonja came to visit for a few days. I had no idea and missed them. I hadn't seen Sonja since I don't know when; including my cousins and I hadn't seen Bianca since last year when I went to see my dad. (I think it was last year?).
Anyways; so I missed that.
The most important thing, however; was that my Pop suffered his 3rd stroke. Had I known this I would've gone home straight away and helped my grandparents out. However, no one told me. It happened about a month ago. Luke and my pop had a huge fight like a week ago and things got out of hand; so they're staying with my Aunt Tania ( whom I spoke to yesterday and we seem to have forgotten old grudges ). She's trying to make it permanent which I have to agree with. My grandparents aren't stable enough to look after the children. Between gambling problems and anger issues; it's just chaotic. Kate wants to stay there, Joe is undecided and Luke doesn't want to at all.

I can't believe they didn't tell me news as big as that. It's really unfair. ;sigh.; On the plus side; I'm looking forward to $700 in my bank account with which I'm going to buy a Wii. Or a PS3. Undecided at this time.

Goodbye, boredom. Hello, gaming console.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me a secret?