Friday, July 24, 2009

We can't make up.

For the lost times that we both apologised for.

Let me start with this.
Dejan: I've got $0 to my name. Wait until next weekend when I can get $$ from Christen and/or my g-parents? D:

I feel restless. I'm so tired of being at home doing nothing. I'm trying to be productive and I'm writing again. I'm hoping to submit some chapters to publishers next year. Here's hoping? Christen's dad was in hospital yesterday. He may have cancer, I don't know. Christen doesn't really know anything, either. While Chris isn't my most favourite person in the world; I wouldn't wish cancer upon anyone.
So; I've thought of a new idea for a story. The one I was working on before satisfied me, but I couldn't do anything to it without ruining its beauty. Apparently my writing inspired people. lololol. Yeah, okay, guys. I'm not that great.

My McDonald's interview has been postponed until next Friday. Which is good, I guess. I can get things organised better.

Sometimes I think that I'm setting my goals too high. I mean; am I really going to be able to get a book published? Even if I have to self-publish a few copies; I'll be happy. I'm going to use my inheritence to help get me off my feet. Pay for my veterinary school and put the rest in an account to gather interest for a deposit on either a house or space for my own Veterinary Clinic & Animal Shelter. Though, considering how things are going at the moment with Christen, I'll most likely use it for a house. It's our dream to own a house together.
I've sorted things out with Christen, too. I think I was just being a sook cause it was that time of the month. Well, partly. I meant everything I said; I just didn't want to be that dramatic about it. ;sigh.;
I blog too much about Christen. But, these blogs are about my life and he's a big part of it; so what do you expect?
I'm missing my friends at the moment. I mean the true friends. Must stay over Dejan and Sladjana's house a.s.a.p. I miss the food & their crazy PaPa. Lol.
Christen and I are going on a picnic tomorrow. The last and only time we went on one was when we first started dating. It was really fun; even though we just lay there all day. It was nice to be with him. We're thinking of going at night for some ;). Just kidding. Maybe.. ;<_<>_>;
It's been a good day today. I'm happy; I feel relaxed and I don't care that his friends are coming over this weekend. I'm going to do lovey stuff in front of them. They can get over the awkwardness. I don't think they realise I'm actually a girl. It's cause I game and laugh at stupid things like boys do. I'm a hermaphrodite? No, Sara, too far.

Goodbye, worries. Hello, relaxation.

1 comment:

  1. lolol! Hermaphrodite; priceless.
    fri-sat or sat-sun would be best for me.
    dont have training or uni those days.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me a secret?